Monday, March 21, 2011

bunch of happy boys (and girls)

 sometimes i think it feels ok to fail. you know, getting rejected from something or completely botching something that it's apparent to every person can be painful, but then it feels ok because it just reminds you that you're human. but sometimes, it just feels good to win.the cougars have had an epic season for obvious reasons, and i just have felt so good ever since they beat gonzaga on saturday, advancing to the sweet 16.





this video may seem cheesy, and maybe it is. but i like it. and i think it speaks the truth. we're too emotionally invested in these guys to not care as much as well all do. right?!

4 comments:

  1. Megs! I had totally forgotten you had a blog until I saw the link on Lisa's. But no worries, you're now on my blog list so I won't ever be so rude as to miss one of your future blog updates. :)

    I have a quick question for you:
    If I (Megan Zitting) had a 100% hand-hold, it would be with __________:
    A. JTT
    B. Justin Bieber
    C. Hansen (a 3 for 1 deal!)
    D. Jimmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap, I forgot one:
    E. Jim Halpert

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, shannon i love you. good ol' 100 percents! you know me too well, i guess. the 3 for 1 is a hard deal to beat, but i think i would have to go for E.:)

    ReplyDelete